- 6:00 p.m.
- The 1st and 3rd Tuesday (Special meetings and workshops are called as necessary and are always posted at City Hall, Sherburne State Bank, and the Post Office.)
- City Hall
12060 Sherburne Avenue Becker, MN 55308
- Due to COVID-19 council meetings will be held via teleconfrencing at Phone #: 1-717-275-8940 (Access Code: 8320766#)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas will generally be posted the Friday before the meeting. Minutes are not posted until they are approved, which is usually at the next scheduled meeting.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Becker is governed by a Mayor and 4-member City Council, all elected at large by the voters of the City.
- Mayoral elections are held every 4 years.
- The City Council has staggered 4-year terms, with 2 seats up for election every 2 years.