Becker’s annual Farmers market is set to begin Friday, May 29th. The market is a great place to stop and get local food and speak to some local vendors. There is a lot to offer at the market. Produce, grass fed meat, baked goods and sweets, eggs, honey, maple syrup and even some compost if you are looking to tend to your own garden. We look forward to seeing you at this years market. Becker Farmers Market is open every Friday (weather permitting) through October 9th from 3-6 in the Becker Furniture World parking lot.
For more info on the market click here.
For the Farmers Market Facebook Page click here.
Good Food Is Essential
This year is a late start for the market due to COVID-19, but there have been some precautions taken to keep everyone safe. If you are shopping at the market this year please respect social distancing. The following guidelines should help you:
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet
- Be courteous and wait for your turn
- Shop quickly and efficiently
- Avoid touching products. Please let our vendors serve you and package your selected items
- Wash and sanitize before and following your visit!
- Do not sample or eat on site!
- Limit to 1-2 people.
- Wear a mask if available
- If you feel ill, please do not visit the market for seven days after your symptoms have subsided without the use of medication.
- If you have encountered someone who may have been ill, please only return to the market if you have no sign of illness for 14 days.