- Administrative Services
The City of Becker's Administration Department is located at City Hall and is dedicated to helping community members with excellent service in dealing with the day-to-day operations of the City. Becker's professional staff is committed to providing a high level of customer service in the most cost effective and efficient way.
The City Clerk is the local official for elections, local legislation, and manages a variety of services. The City Clerk serves as the liaison between the public and City Council and provides related municipal services.
The City Clerk maintains the City's legislative actions and proceedings, assures compliance with open meeting laws, and serves as administrative support to the City Council. The City Clerk is the official record keeper for the City and manages a variety of services. Additional responsibilities include:
Licensing including liquor, tobacco, peddlers, gambling, noise, and special events.
• Managing City records according to Minnesota Statutes regarding retention and data practices ensuring citizens access to public information.
• Providing administrative support to the City Council and administrative offices.
• Codifying and updating the City Code of ordinances.
• Serving as the City's authority on data practices.
• Administering all national, state and local elections.
Administration Support Staff
The Administration Support Staff is here to help our community members with a wide range of services. If you are unsure which department or individual to contact for assistance, our support staff is a great place to start.
Julie BlesiCity ClerkPhone: 763-200-4247
Susan NacheDeputy ClerkPhone: 763-200-4248
Tony NahrgangAdministrative Support SpecialistPhone: 763-200-4239