- The Board of Appeals and Equalization in held once a year.
- In 2022 the Board of Appeals and Equalization will be held on Thursday, April 7, 2022.
- Tracy Bertram - Mayor
- Rick Hendrickson - Council Member
- Robin Dingmann - Council Member
- Mike Doering - Council Member
- Becky Olmscheid - Council Member
Important Information Regarding 2022 Board of Appeals and Property Assessments
This may affect your 2023 property taxes.
If you believe the value or classification of your property is incorrect, please contact your assessor’s office to discuss your concerns. If you disagree with the valuation or classification after discussing it with your assessor, you must submit your appeal in writing to the Sherburne County Assessor’s office and City of Becker by email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Sherburne County Government Center, Attn: Assessor, 13880 Business Center Drive NW Ste 100, Elk River MN 55330 and City of Becker, PO Box 250, Becker MN 55308 rather than appearing in person at the City of Becker Board of Appeals and Equalization. The board will review your assessments and may make corrections as needed. Generally, you must appeal to the local board before appealing to the county board of appeal and equalization.