Kolbinger Park is located at 13498 3rd Street in Becker. Kolbinger is a small park with a ton of features.
Some of those features are as follows:
- Playground equipment. Smaller standard equipment for kids to play on.
- There is also a half basketball court to ball in or play some horse.
- There are picnic tables to chill at maybe have a snack or just stare at your phone. Sitting down can be a luxury itself.
- For those who are thrill seekers there is also a skatepark to show off some of your skills. Do a kickflip.
- During the winter there is an ice-skating rink with ice skate rental. Have a magical time skating with all your friends and family. There is a warming shelter too so no worries about getting too cold!
- Finally, the Park Shelter can be rented out by calling the Becker Community Center at 763-200-4271 for reservations.
State Park Rules
***Skateboards, scooters and roller blades ONLY:
NO bikes or motorized scooters are allowed.
It is recommended that the following personal protective equipment be worn by participants:
- Knee and elbow pads
- Gloves and wrist support
- Proper footwear
- Do not add or alter ramps and equipment.
- Do not cross in front of others.
- No horse play.
- No loud music.