How do I obtain an address?
Every property in the City is assigned an address by the Planning Department. Please contact the Community Development's Planning Department or call 763-200-4245 to obtain an address for a particular property or with any addressing questions. The United States Post Office telephone number is 763-262-0264. Planning Department Information

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain an address?
2. Where can I find senior housing information?
3. What if I have a question or problem regarding my rights as a renter?
4. How do I find out or dispute the assessed valuation of my property?
5. How do I find out about Green Acres benefits and requirements?